Simultaneous heating and cooling requirements are easily served with the innovative ROSSOBLU thermochiller.
ROSSOBLU is the first air or water-cooled thermochiller with 1, 2 or 3 zones (to be placed beside the machine), to automatically adjust its operation – including temperature, flow rates and pressure values – according to the heating or cooling requirements of the process. What’s more it provides temperature accuracy to within one tenth of degree Celsius thanks to a 3-way proportional valve. The results are higher quality products, better process performance, and increased production rates for plastics manufacturers.
- First thermochiller with 1 to 3 zones
- Heating and cooling functions
- Automatic temperature adjustment
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.1oC thanks to 3-way valve
- Temperature control from 5°C to 90°C
- Heating capacity from 6 to 54 kW
- Cooling capacity between 10 and 135 kW
- Increases production rates and output
- Controls different flow rates and pressure valves
- Air-cooled and water-cooled versions
- Hydraulic circuit emptied with compressed air
- Direct connection to moulds
ROSSOBLU thermochillers may be supplied with a heating capacity ranging between 6 and 54 kW and cooling capacity between 10 and 135 kW. Several versions of the ROSSOBLU are available, with variations in heaters, water pumps and fans, plus additional customizable options.
Find out more
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.