Providing precision mould temperature control and both heating and cooling functions, the MCHILL – TCHILL is the perfect solution for packaging applications.
The MCHILL and TCHILL range of water-cooled chillers give precision mould temperature control with cooling capacities from 4.6 to 42 kW.
Thanks to a PID controller and exclusive HGBP system, the chillers offer precise temperature control to within a tenth of a degree Celsius. This, as well as large flow rates and high-pressure pumps, makes the units particularly suitable for packaging applications. MCHILL and TCHILL chillers are filled with ecological R407c gas, and are designed to be installed beside the machine.
- High energy savings
- Accurate temperature control of +/- 0.1oC
- Heating or cooling function from -5 to +90oC
- Cooling capacity ranges between 4.6 and 42 kW
- Stainless steel, high pressure centrifugal pump
- Water condensing inlet temperature up to +40oC
- PID controller and exclusive HGBP system
- Compact structure
- Low noise level
- Easy installation
- Filled with ecological R407c gas
Find out more about Mould Temperature Control
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.