User-friendly, reliable, and efficient, the GC range of multi application process water chillers is trusted by a wide variety of manufacturers.
The GC multi application chillers cover a range of cooling capacities from 3.7 – 135 kW, and are suitable for a broad range of industrial applications including plastic, chemical, mechanical, and food processing. The units can be either air or water-cooled, and can be supplied with centrifugal or axial fans to meet the specific demands of different applications. Standard GC chillers include pump and tank, however versions are available without tank (E range) and without pump and tank (P range). GC chillers are filled with environmentally friendly R134a (model 3) and R407c (all other models) gases.
- Cooling capacity from 3.7 to 135 kW
- Water or air-cooled
- Axial or centrifugal fans
- Finned condensers
- IP54 Electrical control panel with 3 figure digital display microprocessor
- Automatic hydraulic bypass
- Stainless steel centrifugal pumps
- Stainless steel plate evaporator and storage tanks
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of up to 38oC (and 45oC for ‘T’ version)
- Condensing control options (ON-OFF, direct adjustment, soft-start)
- Base and structure made from ALU-ZINC steel
Specific versions on demand
The GC Chiller is available in three additional versions to meet specific demands, including:
- GC-LT Low Temperature model: Suitable to reach (with the correct addition of a water/glycol mixture), up to -30°C. Cooling capacity ranges between 1.5 and 22.5 kW.
- GC-OIL Oil model: Recommended for direct cooling of oil or emulsions. Units may be completed with pump and tank. Cooling capacity ranges between 2.5 and 60 kW
- GC-LASER Laser model: Ideal for applications where temperature accuracy is required within a tenth of a degree. All components are made from stainless steel, and are also suitable for appliances with demineralised water.
Find out more about our multi application chillers
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.