For the features of high-end water chillers without the high price tag, choose the EPI series of value-engineered, entry-level water and air chillers from IsoCool.
The new EPI series from IsoCool offers cooling capacities from 2.7 to 134.6 kW with numerous models and configurations available to suit all industrial applications where chilled process water is required. Both air (axial or radial fan) and water-cooled condenser units are available, providing budget-friendly solutions with no compromise on chiller performance.
Despite their attractive market price point, IsoCool’s EPI water chillers provide numerous features and benefits normally only associated with high-end units.
- Microprocessor-based control panel
- Axial or radial fan
- Insulated stainless steel tank with optional automatic water fill
- Air intake filter
- Automatic hydraulic bypass and water pressure gauge
- Refrigerant circuit with expansion valve and low/high pressure switches
- Tropicalised condenser with sub-cooling for high ambient temperatures
- Charged with environmentally friendly refrigerant
- CE – PED compliant
Supplied in an attractive and compact design unit, the EPI water chillers series is capable of water flows from 0.46 to 23.15 m³/h.
Find out more
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.