If you’re looking for a high performance, energy saving water temperature control units, just go with the 3 Flows.
Innovative water and oil temperature control units, with a temperature range between 20°C and 200°C and heating capacities from 6 to 24kW. The term 3Flows describes the fluids course through the heater chamber of the temperature controller. Before flowing to the process, the fluid passes through the heating element 3 times. This exchange optimises the fluid temperature, zeros the temperature fluctuations and provides a prompt reaction to the thermal load changes.
- Innovative pressurised water temperature controller
- Highly performance heater
- Uniform value of set temperature
- Compact structure
- Temperature range from 20°C to 140°C under steady conditions
- High-pressure peripheral pump
- Pump may be used in leak-stopper mode
- Highly efficient stainless steel heater made with aluminium diffusers and over-temperature control
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with cooling capacity up to 105 kW
- Control panel with function/alarm LEDs
- Process adjustment with PID control during heating and cooling phases
- IP54 electrical panel
Find out more
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.