Offered as standard or bespoke units and built to the highest standards, our pump and tank groups are ideal for any cooling system.
Our GRP pump groups supply water flows ranging between 12.5 and 220 m3/h, and comprise a metal frame housing a water tank, process pumps, and an electrical control panel. The water tank is constructed with galvanised steel and is equipped with an electro-valve and floater for water filling, air discharge valve, safety gauge and valve. The pumps are of the centrifugal, high-pressure type.
- Provides water flow rates ranging between 12.5 and 220 m3/h
- Galvanised steel construction
- Equipped with electro-valve and floater
- Fitted with high-pressure centrifugal pumps
- Supplied complete with connection system and chiller interface
- Can be manufactured with single or multiple pumps
- Easy connection to the EFC/XFC unit
- Tank fitted with air discharge valve and safety gauge
- Storage tanks supplied according to plant requirements
- IP54 rated electrical control panel
Find out more
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.