If you’re looking for a high performance, energy saving water temperature controller, just go with the 3 Flows.
3 Flows is an innovative energy saving device that utilises the ‘cold zone’ of the heater to reduce heat-up and starting times of the process. The results are not only a significant improvement in energy efficiency, but also an improvement in PID control, which responds quickly to heat/cool variations, thus maintaining a steady set value close to the set-point. The equipment temperature range is between 20°C and 140°C with heating capacities from 6 kW to 12 kW.
- Innovative pressurised water temperature controller
- Highly performance heater
- Uniform value of set temperature
- Compact structure
- Temperature range from 20°C to 140°C under steady conditions
- High-pressure peripheral pump
- Pump may be used in leak-stopper mode
- Highly efficient stainless steel heater made with aluminium diffusers and over-temperature control
- Stainless steel plate heat exchanger with cooling capacity up to 105 kW
- Control panel with function/alarm LEDs
- Process adjustment with PID control during heating and cooling phases
- IP54 electrical panel
Find out more
In order to find the best solution for your application and budget, please get in touch and speak to one of our highly trained engineers. We can either use plant specifications to assist you over the telephone or arrange to visit your site if your requirement is more complex. Remember, we also offer a free energy saving survey, so if you feel your plant could benefit from a thorough analysis, please get in touch.